人教版九年级上册英语Unit3 SectionA 3部分课文翻译

13a 部分翻译

Read the conversation and answer the questions below.

读对话并回答下面的问题。

1. Why did Alice not want to go on the new ride? How did she feel after the ride?

为什么艾丽斯不想坐新的过山车?坐完过山车之后她

2. What is special about Uncle Bob's restaurant? Should Alice and He Wei get there early for dinner? Why?

鲍勃叔叔餐厅有什么特别的?艾丽斯和何伟应该早点到那里去就餐吗?为什么?

Fun Times Park-Always a Fun Time!

欢乐时代公园——总是欢乐时光!

[Alice and He Wei are in Space World. ]

艾丽斯和何伟在太空世界。

Alice:I wonder where we should go next.

艾丽斯:我不知道我们接下来该去哪里。

He Wei:How about that new ride over there?

何伟:去玩玩那边那个新项目怎么样?

Alice:Well...it looks scary.

艾丽斯:啊……看上去挺吓人的。

He Wei: Come on! I promise it'Il be exciting! If you're scared,just shout or hold my hand.

何伟:勇敢些!我保证会很好玩!如果害怕就喊出来或抓住我的手。

[After the ride... ]

乘坐后……

Alice:You were right! That was fun! I was scared at first,but shouting did help.

艾丽斯:你是对的!这真的好玩!我起先有些怕,但喊叫还真管用。

He Wei: See, that wasn't so bad, right? You never know until you try something.

何伟:瞧,这并不糟糕,对吧?你需要去尝试。否则永远都不会知道你能行。

Alice:Yes,I'm so glad I tried it!

艾丽斯:是这样的,我真高兴自己尝试了这个项目。

He Wei:Do you want to go to Water World now?

何伟:现在你想去水世界吗?

Alice:Sure, but I'm getting hungry. Do you know where we can get some good food quickly?

艾丽斯:当然,但我饿了。你知道哪里有又好吃又快的地方?

He Wei:Of course! I suggest Water City Restaurant in Water World. It serves delicious food.

何伟:当然知道!我建议去水世界的水城餐馆,他们做得很好吃。

Alice:Great! Let's go!

艾丽斯:太好了!我们去吧!

[On their way to Water City Restaurant, Alice and He Wei pass by Uncle Bob's. ]

在去水城餐馆的路上,艾丽斯与何伟路过鲍勃叔叔餐厅。

Alice:Look! This restaurant looks interesting. The sign says a rock band plays here every evening.

艾丽斯:你瞧!这间餐厅看上去挺有意思的。牌子上写着有个摇滚乐队每晚在这演奏。

He Wei:Why don't we come back here for dinner later? Let's ask what time the band starts playing.

何伟:我们为何不回头过来在这吃晚饭呢?咱们去问一下乐队演出几点开始。

[Alice and He Wei walk up to a staff person at the door. ]

艾丽斯同何伟向门口的员工走去。

He Wei:Excuse me,could you tell us when the band starts playing this evening?

何伟:劳驾,请问你们乐队今天晚上何时开始演奏?

Staff:Eight o'clock. The restaurant is always busy at that time,so come a little earlier to get a table.

员工:八点。那时人总是很多,所以得来早一点才有桌子。

He Wei:OK. Thank you !

何伟:好的,谢谢!

23b 部分翻译

Underline the questions or statements in the conversation that ask for information. Rewrite them in a different way.

在对话中询问信息的问题或叙述下面画线。用另一种方式重写一下。

e. g. I wonder where we should go next. Could you tell me where we could go next?

例如:我想知道接下来我们应该去哪儿。你能告诉我接下来我们该去哪儿吗?

1.png

2.png

为你推荐