外研版五年级上册英语Module1 Unit1课文翻译

1Listen and chant.部分翻译

Listen and chant.

听一听并说唱。

Lingling went to London Town.

玲玲去了伦敦城。

She jo John,alittle boy.

她遇见了一个小男孩约翰。

They visited the London Eye,

他们参观了伦敦眼,

and saw the city from above the ground.

并且从地面上方看城市。

2Listen,read and act out.部分翻译

Listen,read and act out.

听一听,读一读并表演。

Lingling is in London with Sam and Amy.

玲玲和萨姆、埃米在伦敦。

Amy:Hello,John.How are you?

埃米:你好,约翰。你好吗?

John:I'm fine,thank you. You're back from China!

约翰:我很好,谢谢你。你们从中国回来了!

Amy:Yes,we're home.

埃米:是的,我们回家了。

John:Did you come back yesterday?

约翰:你们昨天回来的吗?

Amy:No,we came back last Sunday.This is our Chinese friend,Lingling.

埃米:不,我们上星期日回来的。这是我们的中国朋友玲玲。

John:Hello, Lingling.

约翰:你好,玲玲。

Lingling:Hi,John. Do you live in London too?

玲玲:你好,约翰。你也居住在伦敦吗?

John::Yes,I live near Any an d Sam.

约翰:是的,我居住在埃米和萨姆(家)附近。

Lingling:Amy,look at those ice creams! Let's buy some.

玲玲:埃米,看那些冰激凌!让我们买一些吧。

John:This js your ice cream,Lingling.

约翰:这是你的冰激凌,玲玲。

Lingling:Thank you!

玲玲:谢谢你!

Sam:We're going home now,John. Come with us.

萨姆:我们现在要回家了,约翰。跟我们一起来吧。

Amy:There's our bus! Finish your ice cream,Lingling.

埃米:那是我们(乘坐)的公共汽车!吃完你的冰激凌,玲玲。

Lingling:Wait for me!

玲玲:等等我!

John:Hurry up,Lingling. Run!

约翰:快点儿,玲玲。跑!

Lingling:Oh no! I dropped my ice cream!

玲玲:哦,不!我弄掉了我的冰激凌!

John:Oh no! My new shoes!

为翰:哦,不!我的新鞋!

3Listen and say.部分翻译

Listen and say.

听一听,说一说。

John:Did you come back yesterday?

为翰:你们昨天回来的吗?

Amy:No,we came back last Sunday.

埃米:不,我们上星期日回来的。

Lingling:Oh no!I dropped my ice cream!

玲玲:哦,不!我弄掉了我的冰激凌!

4Practise.部分翻译

Practise.练习。

Did you walk to school yesterday?

你昨天步行来学校的吗?

No,I came to school by bus.

不,我乘公共汽车来学校的。

Did you have rice yesterday?

你昨天吃米饭了吗?

No,I had noodles yesterday.

不,我昨天吃面条了。

为你推荐