your wife is very charming.你的妻子很有魅力!
you‘re so smart.你非常聪明。
you‘re really talented.你很有天赋。
you two make a lovely couple.你们真是天生的一对!
you look like a million dollars. 你看上去帅呆了。
you look great today.你今天看上去很棒。
you have a good taste.你很有品位。
you did a good job. 你干得非常好。
we‘re so proud of you.我们十分为你骄傲。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness 跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
She’s a babe. 她是个美女。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
i‘m very pleased with your work.我对你的工作非常满意。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
i envy you very much.我非常羡慕你。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。